Tuesday, February 17, 2009

From Amanda Clawson

Amanda is working hard to live thrifty, but she doesn't have kids yet, so she hasn't been forced into it like me, yet. But she did her part to participate this month. She came with some link and websites to share some good information.

Couponmom.com

Studio 5, the local morning show on channel 5 has a segment on "Living on Less". Check out the link here. I see some yummy recipes from the budget friendly Living on Less section. It looks like the site has other fun stuff.

Rachael Ray has "10 Meals for under $10" each week. I am looking forward to checking that out.

Here is a blog she wanted to share. Check it out: Frugal Moms Unite. I think I will study this one for a while. It looks fun.

Here are two links to sight up to recieve coupons: Coupons.com and Valpak.

I am sure I don't have all the information we covered that night, so please let me know what good things I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment