Monday, March 2, 2009

D.I. Exchange

On Wed. March 25th we are having a D.I. Exchange at the church. Bring your things that you are clearing out from spring cleaning and let others take them home for more use.

Here is the schedule:
6:45 drop off/set up
7:00 exchange
7:15 a short class
7:45 clean up*

The short class will be on treats and entertainment for kids, whether you are a mother or a grandmother, it will be good to share. I realize this is mutual night for the youth, so if you need to bring your kids to the exchange, please don't let the lack of a babysitter stop you from coming. Just please, keep them near you, as there will be many things for kids to get into.

*Special note: all of the items that you brought to the exchange, that do not get taken, will be your responsibility to clean up and anything the D.I. excepts may be dropped off at my house for a D.I. pick up. That way you don't have to go home with all your unwanted items.

Call me if you have any questions.
Kristin
250-7569

No comments:

Post a Comment